Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dollar Store Decor

My beautiful impatiens that I posted pictures of over the summer died a few weeks ago because of the cold.  Jeff pulled the dead plants out, but the empty planters were a little depressing.  So I decided to spruce them up for Christmas.  I didn't want to spend much money because whatever I used probably would get ruined in the outdoor weather, plus... I just didn't want to spend much money!  I checked Walmart and Kmart and couldn't find anything cheap enough, but while I was in Kmart, I heard someone mention The Dollar Store.  Why hadn't I thought of that!  I found just what I needed there, and it all cost me a total of $6.00.  I was very happy.  I was even more happy when I got home and set everything up in my planters.  It's not the amazing glory of my beautiful flowers, but it's a pretty little scene that makes me smile.  I found God today in brightening up my empty planters with inexpensive Dollar Store decor.




No comments:

Post a Comment