Friday, March 9, 2012

Difficult People

I have a couple of people in my life who are difficult to love.  Recently, even more so.  Jeff and I were just talking about it this morning during our walk, and it bothers me to feel this way.  When I got home, I read one of my daily devotionals, and today's focus was loving difficult people.  It quoted Luke 6:32 "If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them."  God knows my struggle, and He was reaching out to me - telling me to try a little harder; reach a little deeper.  And that is where He found me today.

1 comment:

  1. It is in acceptance and understanding where we find peace. If I ever truly master this, especially when it comes to difficult people, I will not only know true peace but will finally know the absence of fear. If I reach that place God will surely be waiting for me there.

    ReplyDelete