Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cathedral of Clouds

It was a glorious morning!  I was so excited to set out for my walk today.  The sky was filled with beautiful, fluffy clouds, and the birds were singing their little hearts out.  I pray when I walk.  And the thought popped into my head this morning that I was praying in a cathedral of clouds with a choir of birdsong.  Actually, I don't think these thoughts really "pop" into my head, I believe it's God speaking to me.  I'll be walking along speechless at the natural beauty around me when suddenly the perfect words to describe how I'm feeling are suddenly there in my head.  He said it exactly right - I felt like I was walking in a cathedral of clouds, and that is where I found Him today.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you tia for taking us through the cathedral of clouds with you.
    tom+

    ReplyDelete