Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cherry Chocolate Cupcake

I felt like I'd been baking, cooking, and cleaning the entire day!  I hadn't, actually, but it felt like it because I was interrupted so many times that it took me all day to finish.  Plus, I had tried a new recipe for cherry chocolate cupcakes, and I was anxious to see how they had turned out.  When I was finally done, I sat down, bit into that cupcake, and oh my.... The work was so totally worth it.  I definitely found God today in the pure bliss of that cupcake.


3 comments:

  1. Wow that lookes yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia, I finally figured out how to make a comment to your daily blogs! Whoo Hoo!! There have been so many of your blogs that I had wished to comment on and now I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad. I love getting feedback!

      Delete