Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Purple Feather

Last Sunday at church, I saw that Pat had two little pink feathers in her hair.  I loved it and told her so.  It was like the pink, fuzzy hat I wrote about a little while ago - just something fun.  Well, guess what?  She so inspired me that at my hair appointment today I got a long, purple feather attached to my hair!  I've never done anything like this before, and it's made me so happy!  There's definitely something to be said for getting older.  I've always been more practical than carefree, but as I've aged, I've decided that needs to change.  I want to loosen up, and my purple feather is just a start.  I walked out of that salon today with a big smile on my face and a bounce in my step.  Today, I found God in a fun and fanciful purple feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment