Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Hamburger

Eating gluten and dairy free at home really isn't too difficult. Eating out is another story. I have to bring a lot of food with me because there just aren't that many options. So for our trip up to Maryland today I had lots of food packed to eat on the way. It's a good thing too because the drive was horrendous! There was just so much traffic on the road. We had decided to try and eat dinner out so my mother-in-law didn't have to cook because she's cooking the big meal tomorrow. After some internet searching we discovered that Red Robin was fairly allergen friendly so that's where we decided to go. Well guess what? I had a hamburger on a bun for the first time in about four years! I was so excited! After such a long day, it was a special treat to be able to eat like everybody else. I came away very full and happy. Today, I found God in my gluten free hamburger at Red Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment