Monday, September 10, 2012

Unexpected Image

Jeff and I were taking an early morning walk on this amazing day.  My outdoor thermometer was reading 67 degrees - pure bliss.  Plus, there was a wonderful breeze blowing - it was the best morning walk in a long time.  When we got around to the other side of the block, I glanced over and saw this deep blue line of clouds.  It was so unique looking that I just had to take a picture of it.  When I got home, I noticed the clouds almost mirrored the image of the tree line exactly!   How cool is that?  If you could imagine a light focused on the trees from the lower left of the picture, the clouds would be the shadow they created.  Take a look and see what you think.  I found God today in the unexpected surprise of this photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment