Monday, September 17, 2012

The Ultimate Warranty

I had a lot of work/chores to do today.  As always, this is the kind of day where it's hard for me to pinpoint where I found God - an ordinary, mundane day where nothing stands out.  Then I realized that with all I had to do today, not one thing stood out!  I'm not just repeating myself, it's just that usually with so much to do, I run into some kind of issues or problems somewhere.  Not today.  Any problem I had was easily resolved; any questions were actually answered.  So it was actually an extraordinary day!  I got so much done, and it all went smoothly.  The day played out like a well-oiled piece of machinery, and not one of the parts broke down.  But it occurred to me that when something does malfunction, God is like the ultimate warranty.  No matter what happens you can always go to Him with your complaint and get some satisfaction.  Today, I found God in a perfectly functioning workday.

No comments:

Post a Comment