Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mango "Ice Cream"

Yesterday, Jeff and his parents got ice cream at Dairy Queen, and I just had to sit and watch since I can't eat dairy foods. But this morning at breakfast, one of the other guests mentioned that there was a Ben & Jerry's close by, and guess what? Ben & Jerry's has the best dairy free sorbet! I discovered it on a trip to Maine a few years ago, and I've only had it one time since then. I couldn't wait for us to go. Finally, after lunch we drove down into town for ice cream/sorbet. I got the mango sorbet, and my mouth was watering before I ever took my first bite. Oh my goodness!! It's so creamy you'd swear there was actual cream in it. It was amazing, and best of all I got to eat "ice cream" right along with everyone else. :) Yay! I found God today in Ben & Jerry's creamy, dreamy mango "ice cream"!

No comments:

Post a Comment