Saturday, October 20, 2012

Electric Jack

I mentioned my electric jack-o-lantern in my blog last week when I was writing about candy corn, but for some reason I just kept forgetting to put it out.  Jeff, however, was right on top of things,  and when we went out for tea he mentioned that he had set it up for me.  I was very glad he took care of it, but then it went right out of my mind, so later when we were pulling into the driveway, it was a nice surprise for me to see it's little plastic smiling face. (It doesn't take much, I know.)  It always makes me smile when I look at it.  Maybe it's just because you can't help but smile at something (or someone) who's smiling at you, but that big, toothy, orange grin makes me happy whenever I see it.  I'm glad someone around here finally remembered to get Jack out of the closet because that is where I found God today.


No comments:

Post a Comment