Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pampas Grass

I was driving to the grocery store this morning, and as I passed the golf course the gorgeous pampas grass caught my eye.  It was absolutely beautiful.  The seed heads are golden and silky-looking, and the grass beneath is a deep, dark green.  I pass it several times a week, so I don't know if it suddenly sprouted to it's current beauty, or if I just noticed it today because of the lighting.  It was slightly overcast, and those seed heads just seemed to glow with some inner light.  Plus, it's enormous!  They must be feeding it some super-duper grass food.  I wish I could have gotten a picture, but it probably wasn't the best idea at 50 mph.  The image stuck with me all day as yet another specimen of God's awesome natural world.  I found Him today in the beauty of that pampas grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment