Friday, August 24, 2012

Intense Colors

We drove up to Chesapeake today to go to Barnes & Noble and have lunch for Jeff's birthday.  Before we got home, we decided to stretch our legs and walk out to see the ocean.  It was gorgeous today!  It was that time of day when the colors of the ocean are so intense.  The blue is deep and dark, and the crest of the waves is amazingly white.  The sun was just glistening off of them.  Looking down the beach, it looked like bright, white stripes rolling towards the shore.  Plus, the breeze was strong and cool - it was so refreshing.  I love where we live.  I love being blessed with this gorgeous view just minutes from home whenever we choose.  This afternoon, it was the intense colors of the ocean that really struck me and stayed with me, and that is where I found God today.

No comments:

Post a Comment