Friday, August 17, 2012

New Knitting Project

First let me say that I don't knit so the title of this post may seem odd.  My mother-in-law, on the other hand, is an expert knitter.  And lucky for me (well, the whole family, but this one's for me!), she loves to do it.  She's visiting with us this weekend, and she brought down some patterns for me to look at.  I have super-sensitive skin so I have problems buying sweaters, but she found some great patterns for me to choose from.  It was so exciting!  I found several (I could keep her knitting till the end of time), but finally settled on one.  Then we went out to browse yarn.  Is there anything so cozy as a yarn store?  Unfortunately, we couldn't find anything that met our criteria - mainly, super soft and no wool - but it was a blast looking around.  So even though I don't knit, the start of these knitting projects is such fun.  It's a joy that I get to share with Mom, and that is where I found God today.

No comments:

Post a Comment