Monday, July 30, 2012

Talking With Friends

It's been a hectic day, but as I sat here thinking of where I found God I saw the faces of friends I had talked on the phone with.  I've only been selling Avon a few weeks, but the best part is it gets me talking to people.  My order is due in tomorrow so I was calling everyone today to remind them.  Sometimes I was only able to leave a message, but a few times I got someone on the phone.  Whether they placed an order or not, we had a nice chat, and it really meant a lot to me.  So much so that their faces popped into my head when I was looking for God today.  Even people I only contact through email leave an extra little imprint on my day.  Each one was a much-needed bright spot.  I got into Avon for a little extra income, what I'm getting out of it is so much more. On this crazy day, God soothed my spirit each time I talked with one of my friends, and that is where I found Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment