Thursday, July 19, 2012

Honey Muffins

Jeff and I are leaving for a trip to Charleston, SC tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary.  Whenever we go anywhere I have to make sure I take some gluten and dairy free food that I can eat just in case I don't have other options.  So I wanted to make some muffins, but I couldn't decide what kind I wanted.  I finally thought of honey muffins, but I didn't have a recipe so I knew I'd have to wing it.  I mixed everything together then waited (impatiently) for them to finish baking.  They smelled heavenly.  Then I had to wait (even more impatiently!) for them to cool some.  Let me tell you, the honey muffin experiment was a resounding success!  Oh my goodness!!  They were warm, tender, and so delicious it was hard to leave them for the trip.  But I'm planning to dig into those babies starting first thing tomorrow!  I found God today in the success of my honey muffins.  


No comments:

Post a Comment