Saturday, July 7, 2012

Air Condition

Jeff and I walked this morning, and I don't think I've ever been so hot in my life!  It was only 82 degrees (ha! "only 82" at 6:30 a.m.), but the humidity was 95%.  It felt like a sauna.  I almost never sweat, and I had sweat dripping off my face by the time we got home.  But as soon as we walked through the front door, and the a/c hit us, ahhhh....  Relief!  I don't think I've ever been so grateful for air condition; my sweat-soaked skin was instantly cooled.  Our old air-condition system went up last year, and we put in a new geo-thermal unit which is part of the reason for all of our recent financial woes.  But lordy, lordy, was I blessing that expensive geothermal unit today.  I found God in the cool, dry bliss of our air conditioned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment