Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shorts

I needed a new pair of shorts so the hunt was on.  Actually, the hunt's been going on for a couple of years now.  Men can usually just go pick up their size and whatever it is, it fits.  For women, it just doesn't work that way, especially with pants and shorts.  They're too big or too small, or both at the same time.  They're too long, too short, too wide, too narrow... aghhh!!  I've tried on dozens of pairs from stores in our area, and ordered and sent back countless numbers.  But today I found them!  I ordered yet another pair online, they got here today, and miracle of miracles, they fit!  I still can't believe it.  Maybe I'm imagining the whole thing - I should probably go check and make sure...  Nope, they really do fit.  It's like finding the Holy Grail.  It may seem like a small thing to some people, but trust me, it was a major moment for me.  Believe it or not, today I found God in a pair of shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment