Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spanish Moss

I have been trying for months to get a good picture of the spanish moss hanging from the trees I pass every day.  I have lots of pictures of spanish moss from our trip to Savannah, but we obviously don't have nearly as much as they do.  And I wanted a nice picture of our spanish moss.  I must have taken dozens of pictures, but the light was never right.  They all turned out blah. Spanish moss looks romantic, mystical, gothic - definitely not blah.  I wanted a picture to convey that so I kept trying, and today I finally got it!  Or I think I got as close as I'm going to get.  Either way, I was very happy.  I knew as soon as I saw it that the picture was going to come out right.  So I stood there on this beautiful morning and found God as I was snapping pictures of yet another of His wondrous creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment