Monday, June 25, 2012

"Old Friend"

I haven't been seeing the sunrise lately because it comes up so early this time of year, and I've really missed it.  I never get tired of watching it, and it always fills me with wonder and peace at the same time.  But fortunately today we were out walking in time to see it, and it was striking.  It was like reuniting with an old friend, and there were even a few clouds hanging around to make things really interesting.  I took the pictures you see below of my beautiful "old friend" in all it's glory, and that is where I found God today.






2 comments:

  1. Tia, This photo is amazing. It looks like the hand of God holding the sun in His palm!! What a sight it must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you're right! You have a good eye! I never looked at it that way, and now I can't see it any other way. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete