Sunday, June 10, 2012

Homemade Spaghetti Sauce

When I make my homemade spaghetti sauce, I make a big batch and freeze it in portions for future meals. I'm still not feeling well today, so I decided on spaghetti for dinner because it's such an easy meal.  I was pretty hungry as dinner time approached, and listening to the pasta water bubbling away made me even hungrier.  I drained the pasta and ladled sauce over the hot, steamy (gluten-free!) noodles.  My first bite was heaven!  I know most everyone has a favorite spaghetti sauce and I've tried many good ones, but "Oh, Lord!" I love my own the best.  Most likely because I've tweaked it to exactly my own taste.  I was so grateful to have such a delicious and easy homemade meal on a day when I had so little motivation to cook.  And that's where I found God today - in a tasty dinner with my homemade spaghetti sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment