Friday, June 1, 2012

Budget Boost

I wrote about Jeff and I both needing windshield replacements a couple days ago.  I also need a very expensive repair on my car which I've lamented about on my blog also.  I had the service guy at the dealership look at my windshield to see if it could just be repaired, but he said it would need to be replaced.  I called a different company to do the work because I got a better price from them, and when the technician got here today, he said mine could be repaired!  Woohoo!! It saved us almost $170.00.  We've had so many unexpected expenses lately, it was really nice to get a break.  I believe God is a part of all the little details of our lives which is why I write this blog.  I often find Him in the grand gestures, but today I found Him in the little boost our budget got from that bit of money we saved; and I thanked Him for watching over us in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment