Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Joy

 Wednesday, July 6, 2022. It’s been a really rough several days.  I don’t think it’s been this bad for this long since this disease started.  My world gets smaller and smaller, and it was becoming harder and harder to find joy.  Then Morgan posted a video of Sofia running around in a circle in a shoe store of all places yelling “Woo,  woohoo, yay, I’m racing, I’m racing!” Hahaha!! And I realized it doesn’t have to take much to bring joy.  The small moments I get each day are a gift from God, and they are enough.  Watching the birds at the feeder and in the birdbath, looking at the garden in my courtyard, Jeff making jokes, phone calls and texts from my babies, and of course, everything Sofia … so much joy in my life.  What more could I possibly ask for?  Thank you, Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment