Thursday, October 6, 2022

God’s Plan

Monday, October 3, 2022.  I really didn’t think I’d be writing my thoughts about God again, but when this illness laid me low in the summer of 2021, I started floundering about for a purpose.  As usual, I prayed, and what came to me was to repost my old blog that I had written so long ago.  I finished those a few days ago, and again wondered what was next.  For now, this seems to be God’s plan for me.  I don’t know how often I’ll write or for how long.  But I’ve learned to trust Him and go where He leads me. I write these mainly for myself as a type of journal, and sometimes it’s scary to put myself out there for anyone to come along and read my private thoughts.  But I believe this is what God wants me to do for now, so maybe there’s someone out there that will be helped or encouraged by my words.  Maybe I can help lead someone to Him which is what we’re meant to do anyway.  And honestly, I’m kind of excited by the prospect of reaching deeper inside myself again to see where I find God in my life.  So today, I found God in His wise and wonderful plan tailor-made just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment