Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cold, Fresh Air

I wasn't feeling too well today, so I was glad we celebrated my birthday yesterday.  Still, I wanted to try to walk this morning because I thought the fresh air would make me feel better, and I was right.  It was in the mid-30's so we bundled up, but as soon as we walked out and the cold air hit me in the face, I felt cleansed.  It took a while to get around the block because I was moving pretty slow, but I was still so glad I made the effort.  Breathing deeply of that brisk, fresh air gave me a boost both mentally and physically.  I spent the rest of the day feeling pretty yucky, but even now the memory of cold air in my face refreshes me.  What a blessing from God!  I found Him today in the cold, fresh air of early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment