Friday, February 17, 2012

Treasure Hunt

Like so many people, I love books - real books with paper pages. I love the feel of them, the different covers, the smell of them... Though I admit there are times when an electronic book can be convenient, they will never replace real books. Today, Jeff and I traveled to Chesapeake to the Barnes & Noble which is one of our favorite things to do. I get excited each time I turn down an aisle wondering what I will find. Each book holds the potential to sweep you away. As if by magic, they can completely transport you into another world. Some will succeed and some won't. But that treasure hunt is part of the fun. Browsing among those hundreds of books, thousands of pages, millions of words in search of that magical book - that is where I found God today.

No comments:

Post a Comment