Monday, February 20, 2012

Second Try

It was a very stressful day, and to top it off my washing machine died in the middle of a load of laundry. I headed out on this frigid cold day to buy a new one. On my way home, I drove past a guy who was throwing a frisbee for his Boston Terrier. (He looked just like my dog Forrest except he had four good legs.) The dog went racing to catch the frisbee... and missed it. But did he care? NO!! He scooped it up and went tearing around the yard as happy as could be. That little guy really brightened my day. It was that whole "if at first you don't succeed make lemons out of lemonade tomorrow's another day hang in there" thing he had going on. And that's where I found God today. In that happy little dog racing around the yard with a frisbee he got on the second try.

No comments:

Post a Comment