Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pancakes

I love pancakes!  Unfortunately, I don't get them often since I had to start eating gluten and dairy free.  I can never eat them out; I always have to fix them myself.  I still believe it's by the grace of God that I've been able to figure out how to make so many of the foods I love without gluten and dairy.  It's been awhile since I've gotten around to doing pancakes, but I made some today.  I always make a big batch and freeze them so I can enjoy them for a while.  I didn't start on them till close to lunchtime, so by the time they were done, I was starving!  So guess what I had for lunch?  Yummy, hot, pancakes with honey dripping off of them.  Totally gluten and dairy free so I could eat to my heart's content.  It made me so happy!  Pancakes for lunch - that's where I found God today.


1 comment:

  1. God might be in her pancakes but He IS her gluten free waffles!

    ReplyDelete