Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soothing Rain

Crazy, stressful day.  There's a lot going on and to top it off, Jeff and I found out that between the two of us we need over $2,000.00 in car repairs.  There are some days when it's just too much; when it's all just too overwhelming.  I came home, sat down, and looked out our back door just as a massive downpour started... and it soothed me.  It was as if the heavens were crying for me and cleansing my spirit all at the same time.  It was raining so hard that everything outside was blurred - I could barely see the house across the pond.  It reminded me again of God's power, and His timing.  It reminded me that He will get us through this, and He will comfort us along the way.  I saw that in the downpour of soothing rain, and that is where I found Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment