Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Free Afternoon

Today I was fortunate enough to have a couple of afternoon hours with absolutely nothing to do.  I had a few errands to take care of this morning, but then it hit me that my afternoon was free! Until I had to make dinner, of course, but still... what a wonderful feeling.  At first, I thought of things I should do that I've been putting off, but I decided that if they've waited this long, they can wait a little longer.  We all lead such busy lives these days.  Taking a few hours just for ourselves is just as important as anything else that needs to be done.  It feels good to treat yourself to whatever you want to do - which could be nothing.  I know it made me happy, and God wants us to be happy.  Take some time just for yourself and see if you find God there.  I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment