Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where I found God

God is within us.  God is all around us.  I started this blog to post where I find God in my life each day.  (Hopefully I'll post each day!)
Today I found God in the weather report.  Marlayna left for Alaska this afternoon.  She has to connect in Seattle and they had awful weather yesterday.  They were expecting it today also, but this morning the weather report changed.  It's forecast to end by the afternoon - long before she gets there.  I breathed a sigh of relief... and thanked God.
Please feel free to post where you find God in your day.  In small ways or big ways; in any way that lets you know He is with you.

3 comments:

  1. Tia:
    I found God a minute ago when I saw that you were starting a blog on where you find God. God created this earth millions of years ago and left traces of the divine and continues leaving traces. Thank you for helping to open our eyes.
    tom+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the post - I appreciate getting some feedback!

      Delete
  2. I like your new blog Tia. I think we should all look for God as hard as we can in our daily lives.Today I found God in tea with my wife and play time with my pets!

    ReplyDelete